Author Topic: Beijing, China Bitcoin Cash Meetup - Saturdays (Bi-Weekly)  (Read 125 times)

cryptos4pz

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Beijing, China Bitcoin Cash Meetup - Saturdays (Bi-Weekly)
« on: July 09, 2019, 12:17:57 AM »
From Meetup.com:

Details

Hello fellow BCH'ers,

The bi-monthly meetup is scheduled for 5PM the usual place this Saturday (13 July 2019)!

It has been some time since we all gathered at Mason and the times now seem more promising than last time! Cryptocurrency prices are getting their mojo back and the media is already abuzz with celebration of the "bull market"'s return. As always, a lot has been going on in the BCH world than what the price rises show and we hope to discuss all that over drinks (paid for in BCH of course!). We would also be joined by some major US-based miners who are in town.

This meetup will follow the original meetup.com format, where everyone is a speaker, participates in discussions and there are no presentations or speeches.

• What to bring
An open mind and, preferably, some user experience. Oh, download Telegram on your phone too to stay in touch with other attendees after the meetup. Telegram works only with a VPN.

• Important to know
Mason Bar will be accepting BCH payments and even be offering a 20% discount to those who pay for their drinks in BCH. The bartender Sophie is extremely cheerful and happy to make whatever cocktails or mocktails that suit your mood. As every drink is hand-made by her, expect to wait for your drink after you've ordered. This wait may take a long time depending on the orders' queue.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Yours truly,

Nishant

https://www.meetup.com/Beijing-Bitcoin-Cash-Meetup/events/262936461/

KamChitle

• View Profile
Beijing China Bitcoin Cash Meetup Saturdays Bi Weekly
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 02:13:18 AM »
My work is unfortunately erratic, but flexible -- and with a kid who doesnt sleep very regularly, my times all over the place. So Id be happy to join you guys whenever a time is picked, if I can